Sunday 25 May 2014

#12 - What's that band's name again...?


I probably should have just cracked on with studying, but I needed to scratch my painting itch. So, for better or for worse, here's what I spent a good chunk of my afternoon working on.

I enjoy painting red and since I haven't managed to replicate a good Ultramarine colour scheme (there are many of them, but I just can't seem to get any of them right), I might just roll with the Genesis Chapter instead. Also, the Chapter symbol is a bit less fiddly to paint than the Ultramarine one (no curves, just nice straight lines!).

As you can see, the model isn't finished, so expect a post towards the end of next week with some proper pictures of the end result.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback and/or any questions that you may have in the comments section below, even if you're not signed up to Google!