Sunday 25 May 2014

#11 - A return of sorts

After three weeks of total inactivity here, I return. School has been keeping me busy for most part, but I've also found that my painting has been going downhill lately and that has really hit home rather hard after seeing this magnificent Rune Priest by Irwit. I'm not saying that I was an exceptional painter before my hobby time was slashed, but I did manage to reach a level I was happy with and I was looking forward to learning more techniques.

Now, I'm finding myself at the bottom of the hill, looking up and wishing that I had more time to climb it once more. But then again, between exams in two week's time and then my 5 month Army service straight after that are making things difficult.

Anyway, that's all the ramble/rant you'll get out of me today. Hopefully I'll have something more meaningful and useful to you all next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback and/or any questions that you may have in the comments section below, even if you're not signed up to Google!